CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

:: Firas' Family ::

:: Tickers Cinta Kami ::

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

:: Tickers CINTA HATI Kami ::

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

:: In "Other" Words ::

Thursday, June 7, 2012

:: Oh My English #2 ::

Good afternoon everybody..

Thursday comes again. Actually i have a lot story but its hard to me to write in English. Because i scared if readers don't know what I'm talking about. But i try my best write in English.

Talking about Qaisara and her pacifier. I think she can life now without pacifier but still under probation period. Hehehe. I give her 1 week probation period. Its like testing period. If she can't so i will be go for the next step which is only give her the pacifier on night. Maybe later will be fine. You can do it Qaisara! Mama always with you.

Only 3month left before Qaisara 1st birthday. Now i think about,where i should do the birthday party?how i need to do?what the best theme i should use?What menu should i order?and who i should invite.Everything is my mind. And I'm not forget what are the best prize should i give to Qaisara. Is it the sister for Qaisara is the best prize?hehehe. Hopefully everything is under budget and control. And i hope this is the best birthday party for my Qaisara.

Note : I hope Qaisara can walk before her 1st Birthday.

No comments: